Certificate amendment and replacement service
- If there are mistakes on a certificate or a certificate has been damaged or lost we can provide a replacement. This service is temporarily free of charge until further notice.
- We will not reissue certificates until 4 months after the original despatch date to allow for delivery delays.
- This service is available by email only.
How to request a certificate amendment or replacement
- All requests for our certificate reprint service need be sent to the local exam contact in your territory - you can find the contact details for them here.
- If you don’t have a local exam contact in your area, please email the details to us directly at [email protected]. Include the applicant and candidate Contact IDs where available and as much information about the exam as possible.
Confirmation of marks service
We can provide a written confirmation of marks for any candidate who has passed an ABRSM exam. Confirmation is provided in a PDF letter by email. This service is free of charge.
Please note, we only confirm results to the applicant (the person who booked the exam) and the candidate (if they have an ABRSM account), and at least eight weeks after the original certificate despatch date (see our Exam Regulations, 18f).
How to request a confirmation of marks letter
Email details of the exam to [email protected]. Include the applicant and candidate Contact IDs where available and as much information about the exam(s) as possible.